Train the Trainer for a Culture of Peace
Building a culture of peace requires training growing numbers of agents for social transformation in all fields. This final course provides the knowledge, attitudes and skills needed to serve as a facilitator of this process.
This course is meant for those who, having taken all the other elements of the Culture of Peace Program, wish to complete the circle and become replicators of the program.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to design and implement training courses for agents of social transformation towards a culture of peace.
In order to achieve this goal, during the course students will learn to:
1. Distinguish between different types of education and their effects, and identify the elements that promote learning among adults.
2. Organize a training process for their target population, using performance an learning objectives for a workshop.
3. Design a class following the learning cycle, including the use of participatory methods and taking into account the different intelligences.
1. Two-hour introductory speeches
2. 40-hour participatory workshops
3. Two-month online courses
4. Full college/graduate level courses